Cannabis' agnry rage Cannabis' agnry rage

Fifened!

I fifened cos i care!

andcos this movie was fucking hilarious!

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

glad you liked it :D

Kitten in the name of Kitten in the name of

Lol

Great song! Rage agaist the machine! lol Kittens scremin fuck you ! Beutiful!.. but not gret justice to flash. So stle is good but its not very good animation wise. LOL Fuck you i wont do what ya tell mE!

Burnt Face Man 6 Burnt Face Man 6

Yet again

Yet again , another masterpeice of freakyness.

Clock Crew Rhapsody Clock Crew Rhapsody

Loved it but

wow, you butchered a perfectly good song. March 1, 2006
Reviewed by: Vicious_AD Overall rating: 0
The only thing you did a good job at was disgracing a queen song. I hate you people. You're as stupid as that numa bullshit. Famous on newgrounds for absolutely no reason. I hope all of your computers get horribly fried for this. There are /good/ ng artists that don't get reckognition, because you bitches are making this bullshit to clutter up te front page. how it gets there in the first place, I have no diea because it is crap. CRAP! no origionality, no graphic skill, bad animation, and just a bunch of random (and not in the good way like family guy, in the pathetic way like a clown dropping a dead pidgeon out of it's sleeve) bullshit to a good song. I HATE YOU FOR THIS!!!

Movies by Vicious_AD = None
therfor you try and make something great.

[CC] The day of Defeat [CC] The day of Defeat

I <3 you

Damn Bit for givin teh glocks our site . I miss .net and we complained about it so much . but now we miss it :(

[CC] - Where's the love?! [CC] - Where's the love?!

I agree

ut it is sad that a movie with sutch a good point will probably cause so ma ny problems.I am on your side . But all the other clocks who disagree will probably try to argue angaisnt this.

MilkshakeClock responds:

Our way is the right way though, we need <3

Fork'n'Bobby:Ep1 Fork'n'Bobby:Ep1

Loved It

Please Bit Give it back ... im bored :(

nice movie btw.

ForkClock responds:

Thanks man. Yea, I wish he would just give it up already. I wonder how long he can hold a grudge for..........

CC - Nofantasy Mistake #1 CC - Nofantasy Mistake #1

Clever

I fived both of your movies . and i thik they were great. keep up the great work!

NoFantasyClock responds:

Thats the spirit <3

Bohemian Soup Bohemian Soup

Haha

I like this movie. so very very simple and very very funny
You gave this entry a 5, raising its score from 2.7113 to 2.7214

Project Forum Project Forum

tis good

This is a great flash bit short but i found it funny. Not to your standards but it was still good. ALL HAIL B!